?

Log in

 

Enter a Seeker - Sages of Chaos: Wisdom from the Multiverse

About Enter a Seeker

Previous Entry Enter a Seeker Mar. 6th, 2009 @ 04:28 pm Next Entry
Noo, not it's not Skywarp. Bob was yelling in terror at Lockdown and Prowl while Skywarp was still just a gleam in Starscream's spark.

Today he's not yelling in terror. Instead the tall purple and grey Seeker's walking over to a chair from the place where he PINpointed in and then looking around with ruby optics that hold both the inescapable fear, and a strong sense of peace.

After a few moments he steps so that he's standing behind the chair, then clears his vocalizer and says quietly, "What gives you strength?"

Then he looks down and thinks before raising his head and adding, "Does your job give you a sense of purpose?"
You are feeling: curiouscurious
Leave a comment
[User Picture Icon]
From:goldenthrone
Date:March 7th, 2009 01:02 pm (UTC)
(Link)
*and here's a rather large tank (even by cybertronian standards) sitting quietly with a bunch of humans sitting on top of him playing what appears to be cards...oddly enough it's the tank who speaks first*

I could say something cliche like friends...only I would have admit it's definately the fact that I have so many tons of armour and more guns than I know what to do with. *he gets a playful thump from one of the five humans sitting on top of him*

*snickering slightly he adds* Of course my job gives me a sense of purpose I'm a tank in his divine majesty army what else could I do?

Flower arranging? *one of the humans pipes up to a mass of snickers from the rest of the tanks crew.*

Shut up Marcus *the tank replies with a snicker* I'm Baneblade by the way; and these idiots sitting on me are my crew.
[User Picture Icon]
From:scaredymech
Date:March 7th, 2009 11:55 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Bob startles and looks toward the tank with widened optics, but then forces himself to calm.

He nods. "Yes. That is a form of strength. Er... I don't know which divine majesty you're talking about, so... I don't know."

Then a very slight, shy smile shows in his optics as he says, "Pleased to meet you. I'm Bob."
[User Picture Icon]
From:goldenthrone
Date:March 8th, 2009 01:14 pm (UTC)
(Link)
*Baneblade's weapons systems are off-line at the moment so he's an non-threatening as a tank can be*

Yeah works for me *he replies with a snicker earning another thump* Owww LT...stop hitting me! *the lieutenant just smirks back*

The divine majesty's the emperor of mankind; he's referred to as the god emperor and all that. So yeah we serve him to keep the imperium safe.

*One of the humans pipes up* We're an army devoted to serving mankind and defending against the horrors of our universe.

*Baneblade nods* That too. Nice to meet you too Bob.
[User Picture Icon]
From:scaredymech
Date:March 8th, 2009 08:00 pm (UTC)
(Link)
The Seeker nods to the greeting, his expression grave and serious as he contemplates what the larger mech has said.

"I see," he says at last, a slight frown showing on his face plate. "Is the emperor human?"
[User Picture Icon]
From:goldenthrone
Date:March 9th, 2009 04:32 pm (UTC)
(Link)
*The tank sits there for a moment* Hmm I believe he was once; but ever since he ascended the golden throne he's become a god. *he shrugs which earns him a few yells and whacks from his crew* Am I right? *he asks his crew*

*The lieutenant shrugs* I'm no priest; but that does sound about right. *none of them mind; Baneblade's the only talking tank they've ever met so he's just thankful they accept him. The crew just consider themselves lucky that their tank's a better fighter than most.*
[User Picture Icon]
From:scaredymech
Date:March 9th, 2009 05:13 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Confused Bob. "Aren't 'gods' usually supposed to be the people who made everyone else?"
[User Picture Icon]
From:goldenthrone
Date:March 10th, 2009 12:42 pm (UTC)
(Link)
I wouldn't know *Baneblade replies* I don't get to go to the benedictions.

*His Lieutenant just shrugs* Ask a priest; we just worship him and hope to survive this war.
[User Picture Icon]
From:pogo_boy
Date:March 7th, 2009 02:52 pm (UTC)
(Link)
And here's a dusty little 'bot carrying a pogo-jackhammer. He's moving rather quickly, due to an LOL that's more or less put him in 'fast forward', but he'll try to speak slowly from his perspective in the hopes of still being understandable. It doesn't keep him from sounding like an anthro-chipmunk, though.

"Taking care of my family," replies Quint. "As long as I know they're safe, everything else doesn't bother me as much. And I guess it's kind of my job, since some of the stuff I've always done." Or at least, as long as he's been Quint, which is all he usually really counts. "Except it never was officially, but that doesn't really matter now."
[User Picture Icon]
From:scaredymech
Date:March 8th, 2009 12:00 am (UTC)
(Link)
Bob has no trouble understanding the speeded up bot, though curiosity stirs in his optics.

"Officiality doesn't really matter, I've found. I was doing my own job before I was acknowledged to be a servant of Primus." His voice drops a little and a small trace of smile joins the curiosity. "And family is an important thing."
[User Picture Icon]
From:pogo_boy
Date:March 8th, 2009 07:43 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Quint nods. "It's just a matter of knowing what's really important to you. At least, it is for me."
[User Picture Icon]
From:scaredymech
Date:March 8th, 2009 08:06 pm (UTC)
(Link)
"Well, it's good to keep in mind what's good for others, too. But fulfilling your purpose... whether the one you were created for or the one you found afterward... is important." Bob's optics darken slightly as he thinks of the purpose for which he'd been originally built.
[User Picture Icon]
From:pogo_boy
Date:March 8th, 2009 10:24 pm (UTC)
(Link)
Quint frowns slightly at that, because thinking of what he'd been made for... well, that way lay paradoxes, time travel, and some serious identity issues. He hugs Sakugarne - the pogo stick - as if it were a teddy bear.

But the rest, the purpose he counted as being his real one, that had been important. He nods. "Yeah. If I hadn't done what I knew I had to, once I figured it out..." He pauses and shakes his head. "It made a lot of difference in my universe, even if all I really did was warn people and get things ready."
[User Picture Icon]
From:scaredymech
Date:March 9th, 2009 08:46 pm (UTC)
(Link)
"Those are very important." The Seeker nods.
[User Picture Icon]
From:pogo_boy
Date:March 10th, 2009 12:48 am (UTC)
(Link)
Quint nods, and then is quiet for a moment. Then he thinks of the original question a bit and looks slightly embarrassed... but this guy seems nice, so he'll fess up.

"If it's just something little that has me scared, like a bad dream or something, well, I have Sakugarne." He holds up the pogo stick, which has a painted on face, and then hugs it like a teddy bear again. "Even if I don't plan to use it, it makes me feel safer."
[User Picture Icon]
From:scaredymech
Date:March 10th, 2009 03:14 am (UTC)
(Link)
Bob blinks, but then nods and looks down. "I sleep wrapped in a rug. When I've had a bad fright I'll wrap myself in it, too. Small things like that... can help you think about other things when you're trying to be strong."
[User Picture Icon]
From:pogo_boy
Date:March 11th, 2009 01:11 am (UTC)
(Link)
Quint nods, understanding that completely. "Even little things can make a lot of difference, sometimes."
[User Picture Icon]
From:swindle_blitz
Date:March 8th, 2009 01:04 am (UTC)
(Link)
Here comes a Blitzwing!

Random either doesn't here the questions, or ignores them. His response is simply, "Bob! YAY!"..and the seeker would find himself pounced, glomped, and snuggled by the triple-changer.
[User Picture Icon]
From:scaredymech
Date:March 8th, 2009 01:08 am (UTC)
(Link)
Bob can't suppress a yell of startled fright and flail.

"AHHHHHH!"
[User Picture Icon]
From:swindle_blitz
Date:March 8th, 2009 01:10 am (UTC)
(Link)
Random, of course, just continues to snug..and perhaps gnaw gently on Bob's head. He's done the same with Skywarp, at any rate, and the screams would calm down...
[User Picture Icon]
From:scaredymech
Date:March 8th, 2009 01:15 am (UTC)
(Link)
Bob intakes air deeply, realizing that he's safe, and that the mech doesn't seem to be intent on harming him.

Trembling, he tilts his head just slightly, attempting to see who this is.
[User Picture Icon]
From:swindle_blitz
Date:March 8th, 2009 01:24 am (UTC)
(Link)
Random looks down, grinning his red fangy grin. "Hi! Haven't seen you outside the Dream before!" Random says cheerfully.
[User Picture Icon]
From:scaredymech
Date:March 8th, 2009 01:32 am (UTC)
(Link)
"The... dream?" asks Bob weakly, praying and realizing that this mech seems familiar in some way.
[User Picture Icon]
From:swindle_blitz
Date:March 8th, 2009 02:24 am (UTC)
(Link)
"You don't remember?" Blitzwing says, letting Bob go from the snug.

Sad Random is Sad.
Top of Page Powered by LiveJournal.com